- 50Gb of storage quota for every user.
- Configured to meet the “2-Lock rating” requirements for storage of “Moderate risk data” according to the new Data Classification Policy for UNCG.
- Web and mobile access to your files anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Ability to selectively “sync” files and folders to your computer (similar to DropBox).
- Ability to share files with other users inside and outside UNCG.
- Keeps track of multiple versions of your files automatically.
- Ability to “lock” documents while editing them, so others cannot accidentally overwrite your work.
- Ability to see who has edited and viewed documents you share.
- Integration with Microsoft Office to download, edit and upload new versions.
For more information on Box and how to access your UNCG Box account, please visit:
Also, ITS is offering drop-in support hours for Box in Forney 101. Check this calendar for the dates and times of drop-in hours for Box support: